After the 1990 restoration, the bunkhouse and icehouse at the Bagg Bonanza Farm near Mooreton North Dakota exhibits the original white paint scheme. The bunkhouse was moved to the site from the Downing Farm and features ship lap siding and a wood-shingle gable roof punctured by five dormers per side. All windows are two-over-two double-hung, and enclosed porches are seen on the south and east sides. The bunkhouse was the residence of the Bagg family, maids, and seasonal workers. The Bagg's occupied the lower floor in the front 2/3 of the building while the maids resided in the rear. Summer laborers resided on the upper floor. There are a total of 20 rooms in the bunkhouse.
The Bagg Bonanza Farm is located one mile south and one half mile east of Mooreton, North Dakota. Situated on the flat flood plain of the Red River of the North it was established by F.A. Bagg in 1915. He had previously been the supervisor at the Downing Bonanza Farm and acquired some of the buildings for his farm from the Downing and other farms in the area. The Bagg Bonanza Farm is an important representation of the farming history of North Dakota's Red River plain. It is a well preserved example of the scale and organizational structure of bonanza farms. The farm was listed in the National Register of Historic Places 1985/11/14.