Pictured here is the St. Stanislaus Catholic Church of Warsaw, N.D. The church has two large steeples, and was constructed out of brick. Stairs lead up to a large white porch at the front entrance and a fence surrounds the church. Stain glass windows are also visible.
The church is named for St. Stanislaus, a Polish bishop and martyr. It was completed in 1901 under Father Gawlowicz. Most of the bricks came from Grand Forks, ND on the railroad to Minto, ND. The bricks were then brought to Warsaw, ND by wagon. St. Stanislaus Church cost $50,000 to construct. Just under 4,000 people watched the dedication of the church by Bishop John Stanley in July of 1901.